Achivements of K4DM Project
- ERDPEDIA - an information repository has been launched at ERD through development of a document management software and digitization of contents.
- Consultative Group of ERD (CGE) established engaging 35 eminent persons
- A study on South-South and Triangular Cooperation has been completed and the project is supporting establishment of South-South Cell in ERD.
- Draft Strategy Paper for Resource Mobilization has been prepared and shared with the stakeholders.
- Study on Diaspora Engagement for National Development has been initiated and a national consultant is working on this.
- Training courses for GoB officials organized on UN System, Public Procurement, Project Management, Public Finance Management, Effective Office Management, Rules of Business , Development Effectiveness, Result Based Management, Theory of Change and Foreign Aid Management. A total 490 officials from ERD and line ministry /divisions participated in these training courses.
- Workshops organized on ‘Innovation’, ‘Good Governance’ and ‘Prevention of Corruption’ by involving different stakeholders and Government officials.
Major Interventions of K4DM Project:
- Generate, capture and disseminate new knowledge
- Establish information repository for eﬀective and eﬃcient knowledge management
- Promote South-South and Triangular cooperation
- Explore innovative means of resource mobilization
- Create knowledge partnership with eminent persons and non-resident Bangladeshi experts (NRB)
- Enhance collaboration and interaction of the Government with the think-tanks and experts
- Simplify programming procedures
- Leverage eﬀective knowledge management through capacity building and training programmes
- Promote deep engagement and collaboration among all stakeholders and support evidence based decision making
- Enhance quality of decision making through debates and dialogue and the participatory process on the policy issues
- Review strategic mechanisms towards attaining Human Development
Around the world
You are at UNDP Bangladesh
Go to UNDP Global